Bath & Body Works Goodies!

I, like every other female woman in the blogging community, am borderline dependant on Bath & Body works. I don’t know exactly what it is about that store, because in any other context, soaps and lotions do very little for me-- BUT, put them in a cute container, stick on a pretty label and give ‘em a name that references a season, food item or location, and rest assured that obscene amounts of money will be spent. So, you can only imagine my excitement when I found a B&BW outlet that sold all my favourite sweet smelling goodies for a fraction of the price. Better yet, this wasn’t a cold, damp warehouse that boasted it’s items in bottomless plastic crates (although...I probably wouldv’e settled for that if we’re being honest), but a bright and cheerful space like any other one of their stores. Without further ado, here are the things I picked up in all their glory! Know that I adore them all!

Prices are listed at the bottom!  



 




 PRICES
"Pink Vanilla Macaron" gentle foaming hand soap - $3 each or 4/$10
"Japanese Cherry Blossom" & "Warm Vanilla Sugar" body lotions - $2.75
"Eucalyptus Mint" Scentportable - $0.75
"Winter Cranberry", "Christmas Cookie" & "Iced Gingerbread" anti-bacterial hand gel - $0.50
"Sweet Peony Dream" body splash  - $3
"Dolce" scented candle - $10 or 3/$25 --> didn't do a spot light on this, but just know that it smells exactly like Haagen Dazs "Dulce de Leche" ice cream...so yeah.

Store address:
1900 Eglintion Ave E
Toronto, ON M1L 2L9
Toronto, Canada

Go wild kids!
 x 
















No comments:

Post a Comment