NOTD: Chevron Chic

Greta:


I'll be honest, I'm not too adventurous when it comes to my nails. Don't get me wrong, I love painting them; in fact I probably enjoy it more than is natural (or healthy, considering all those fumes I end up inhaling on a bi-daily basis). Moreover, I am a self professed nail polish collector and hoarder. The whole "at home manicure" experience is incredibly cathartic for me. So, while I looovvveeee a good painting session, I’ve always preferred a clean, simple nail, to a funky, detailed, 3D one. The look below was inspired by a co-worker of mine and is probably the most innovative design I've ever attempted. It brings to mind two trends that were quite popular not long ago, and of which I remain a big fan: the “black french tip” and chevron. 

Have a look, and let me know what you guys think! Are you big on nail art or do you prefer to keep things simple?



x

No comments:

Post a Comment